If you are quarantined – NO. Absolutely NOT.
If you’re self-isolating, as of this writing, yes, you can go out.
- You can go for a walk – by yourself, with your dog or with people who live in the same household as you.
- You can go grocery shopping.
- You can go to doctor appointments.
- You can keep urgent vet appointments, but call ahead first to see what they may need you to do.
- You can (but only if you must) take public transit. Buses have seats taped off to enforce physical distancing; respect that.
You MUST ALWAYS maintain a 2-metre distance (an outstretched hockey stick) from everyone around you.